|This article is a stub. You can help Immortal Redneck Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Immortal Redneck Wiki by .
The following serves as a how to play guide for the first hour of Immortal Redneck.
Tips & Tricks
- Dynamite explodes on contact with enemies, but goes off after a few seconds otherwise.
- If a weapon has a high Rate of Fire it's damage is usually low. (There are exceptions though!)
- If a room has a lot of minor enemies and one tough guy, go for the little ones first.
- Try to remove ranged threats first, they can make fighting melee targets harder.
- Learning which weapons are bad for you before you pick them up can be a life saver!
- The base weapons for the starter class are better than they first appear.
- If new to this game on PC or in general, try using a controller. You can activate aim assist in the menu.
- Check every room on a floor before moving on, a lot of rooms have hidden chests!
- Items dropped from enemies disappear after a few seconds. (But not scrolls or weapons.)
- Unlock every class even if you don't want to use them, each class adds weapons to the game that are missing otherwise!
- Try to spend as much money as possible before entering a pyramid, you sacrifice all your leftover money when you enter one!
- Unless you pick up a "certain" scroll there's no fall damage.
- Drop any weapons you don't want to lose on the ground before you pick up a scroll in case it's "What're You Buying", this scroll will erase one of your held weapons and replace it.
- Your cross-hair color indicates enemy health.
- When will this game be released?
- More information can be found on the Release date.
- What are the requirements for this game?
- System requirements can be seen here.